Terms and Conditions
You should assume that everything you see and read on the Peace Pillows website is copyrighted, unless noted otherwise, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. All content on the Peace Pillows website is the exclusive property of Bennett Trading Limited trading as Peace Pillows and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. Also, all software used on the Peace Pillows website is the property of WMI LTD and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws.
While WMI LTD as Peace Pillows uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, they are not liable for any omissions or errors within the content of the website.
The content and software on the Peace Pillows website site may be used for entertainment, information, and resources. WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows allows you to download; copy, view and print for personal and business use only any Bennett Trading Limited trading as Peace Pillows owned content on the Peace Pillows website. Personal and business information that is downloaded must follow these conditions:
- content may be used only for non-commercial, informational purposes and may not be posted or distributed,
- content must NOT be modified,
- trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. In addition, you may not copy, reproduce, or distribute the design, layout, logo or other design elements of the Peace Pillows website.
Bennett Trading Limited trading as Peace Pillows respects the intellectual property of others and we expect others to respect us in the same manner. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible somehow on the Peace Pillows website, notify and provide the copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorised to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been violated and a description of the violating activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorised copy of the work exists.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location of the Peace Pillows website where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information is your notice, is correct, and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner behalf.
- WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows logos and graphics distinguish our products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may NOT use our logos or graphics in any advertising, promotional efforts, or when referring to our products and services without contacting us first for our permission. If you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper reasoning, then we will evaluate your request.
You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your account username and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your user name and password, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows of any unauthorised use of your username and password.
You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an as is and as available basis. WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, expresses or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows makes no warranty that the Peace Pillows website services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows is not responsible for any omissions or miscommunications of the results obtained on their website. You as the user understand that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Peace Pillows website is at your own discretion. You will be responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content.
WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the website
- for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services on the website
- resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website
- resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages
- You agree to compensate and hold each one of the WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows employees harmless from any claim or demand including reasonable legal fees.
WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows reserves the right, to immediately and without advanced notice suspend or cancel these Terms and Conditions, your account with and ability to access the Peace Pillows website upon any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions or upon your demonstration of conduct that WMI LTD trading as Peace Pillows determines to be inappropriate.